Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's not that bad

At least not yet. I skipped out on the second half of the birthday party and girls night out. I couldn't go out to another bar this week, I wouldn't have held through. I took my kids to church. I didn't pay much attention, but I was there, its a start. Afterwards I took them out for Pizza came home and watched cartoons. After the kids went to bed I stayed up and talked (okay listened) with my mom and younger sister. Its going to be 10:30 now and I am ready for a few hours of surfing the net before I go to bed. Maybe I'll get lucky and G will log on and chat for a while. If not, I'll just sit here and hope he is resting, he needs it. Just thought I would at least half way celebrate skipping the party even though I thought about going late quite a few times, the keys stayed put and I stayed home. No drinking tonight!!

1 comment:

Meg Moran said...

every day is a victory...congrats. you are not alone.